TouchPac Full Touch Search StationPublic and Educational Library Kiosk and Outreach Products
RTI TouchPac tablets offer custom search capabilities at the touch of a finger! Help your patrons find the materials they want right where they need it, without the clutter of a desk/counter, keyboard, or mouse.
TouchPac Full Touch Search Station
- Full Touch Search Station with a web configured Locked Down Browser which limits patrons to only sites that the library specifies: the library’s OPAC, registration for library programs, placing holds for pick up at any branch, joining the summer reading program etc.
- Features a 19″ zero bezel, dual-touch LCD monitor with a “designed for touch” rugged enclosure that has a tablet look and feel and is fully warranted for 3 years
- Complete Windows-based system with dual-core processor, 4GB RAM, solid state drive, 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and/or 802.11 b/g/n wireless networking and is warranted for 2 years
- Custom mounting bracket allows for placement on virtually any solid vertical surface and is warranted for life
- Monitor Dimensions: 17.2″ x 14.6″ x 2.9″ (438.0 mm x 370.0 mm x 74.7 mm)
- Weight: 16lbs
- Mounting bracket angles monitor to protrude approximately 4″ at the bottom