400 Series VHS Videotape Cleaner-Inspector
Cleans Your Tapes — Makes Them Last Longer and Perform Better!
- Cleans… Specially formulated motorized cleaning tissue gently wipes away dirt and other debris from the tape. Eliminates temporary dropouts and helps to keep VCRs clean.
- Polishes… A sapphire burnishing module removes loose oxide, the number one cause of dropouts. The tape surface is polished for better head-to-tape contact and improved performance.
- Before TapeChek… Loose oxide, dust and dirt on the tape causes distracting dropouts in both video and audio.
- After TapeChek… Videotape is cleaned and polished to like-new condition. With TapeChek, you can maintain the quality of your tapes for years to come.
Inspects Your Tapes — Finds Damage so that you can Fix them, Retire them or Replace them!
- Opto-electronic detection system locates edge damage, wrinkles and creases in the tape without erasure
- Damage is reported on a comprehensive tape information display that provides four reports of defect data and tape length
- Optional printer output provides hard copy reports of tape condition and damage locations
- Defect search option after inspection, at the press of a button, TapeChek will fast forward to each damaged section in turn, so you can visually inspect the tape damage.