Printernet IIIFSI - New Motion Picture Film Printer Control System
Printernet III: New Motion Picture Film Printer Control System
Modernize Your Printer Control System – Save Time and Money
Designed specifically for the latest BHP printers, Printernet III from Filmlab Systems International, a subsidiary of the RTI Group, is the latest generation printer control system featuring 3 ways to drive the printer, electronic light valves and fader.
Now a standard feature in the latest BHP Inc. Model 7700 Printer.
The latest generation printer control system for BHP model film printers. Since both are a part of the RTI Group, there has been close cooperation between FSI and BHP engineers in the development of this new control system, to ensure you of a seamless integration film printer.
Printernet III features:
- 3 ways to integrate data: traditional punch tape, 3.5” floppydisk, network or PC download via a USB port.
- Compatible with BHP, Bell & Howell, HFC®, Bremson, and Filmlab Systems and other manufacturers’ formats.
- 1/2 stepcolor and lighting trim.
- Cueing by FCC or external notch or RFQ units.
- Various test features included, such as a mode to check light valves and fader interlocks.
- Seamless integration with FSI’s popular INPS software. The data for a particular movie is loaded into the PC by keying the job number.
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability.
- Printernet III can be fitted to BHP 6120 Series and the Model C. Users of Printernet II can readily upgrade to Printernet III.