CIR Archive Digital Film Scanning
The Latest Archival Film Scanners
- D-Archiver Cine 10 Series – 3 New Models
- The Bridge Connecting Analog and Digital for Film Restoration
- Scanning features permit having a digital record of the film as AVI, DPX10log, TIFF8b, TIFF16b, Jpeg, Jpeg2000 and a WAV 48kHz as audio.
- Complete and full control of image parameters for a perfect adaptation to the film color space.
- White LED light source with a special light diffuser to effectively mask the physical film defects.
- REAL TIME Scanning feature: ability to record at 25 frames per second up to 4k quality (REAL and not interpolated quality) images together the analogue audio track.
- Two different recording open choice workflow:
- Direct Recording so files are immediately available in the HDD arrays at the end of the film.
- 2 Passages Recording for a RAW file to enable a wider choice of output formats and/or for keeping a lighter file for storage.
- Possibility to pause the recording procedure so to apply “on the fly” changes to the colour selections (on AVI uncompressed, DPX and RAW only).
- Different files output as AVI (uncompressed 8bit), DPX 10log, AVI (compressed)*, Jpeg*, DV*, TIFF8 or 16bit*, Jpeg2000* and WAV (for audio). *Not in Direct Recording
Click on the Video Below to Play D-Archiver Demo Video