Library Media BoxPublic and Educational Library Kiosk and Outreach Products
Manage your library’s media with ease with the Library Media Box! This unique dispensing machine was built from the ground up with your library in mind.
Library Media Box
- Holds up to 3,000 CDs, DVDs, Games and/or Audio Books in specially designed and furnished slim-line cases
- User-friendly touch screen allows patrons to browse your library’s collection
- No staff intervention required for checkout or return
- Entire collection of inventory can be viewed from any PC once integrated into the library’s website
The Media Box provides security for your materials since a library card is necessary before the discs are dispensed.
If you are currently employing any other type of security mechanism for your discs, the Library Media Box will save significant amounts of time and energy for your staff. If you don’t use any security for your media now, your savings will come in the form of materials that don’t just walk out the door!
The Library Media Box features one console for browsing, receiving, and returning the CD, DVD, Game or Audio Book. Optional browsing/reservation touch screens can be added on side panels or anywhere in the library for multiple users.
Once a reservation has been placed on a disc, the customer merely scans their library card on the Library Media Box to retrieve their disc.
- High precision industrial strength robotic design and construction
- Fully customized graphics on exterior
- Complete SIP2 integration with your ILS included
- Reservation module
- Additional touch screens for simultaneous browsing and selection by multiple customers
- RFID or barcode readers